- Students have the option to finance up to $70,000 of the Career Pilot Program through Climb Credit. Which offers two different repayment options.
- Program A: Interest-only payments for the first 24 months of the loan term, then principal and interest payments for the next 96 months.
- Program B: Principal and interest payments for the duration of the loan term (120 months).
- The origination fee is variable, but the standard is 5% and can be rolled into the loan amount.
- 10 years term typical, but options are available.
- Payments are required upon receiving the loan, so you will have to make payments during school.
- Credit Requirements:
- Minimum credit score of 660 (students with insufficient credit can be approved pending other factors)
- Loan Covers:
- Flight School Tuition
- Ground School Tuition
If you ever have any questions, we always recommend reaching out to one of our training advisors first by giving us a call at (919) 578-3713 or shooting us an email at email@example.com. If you need to talk to your loan provider, their information is as follows:
Climb: (888) 510-0533 / firstname.lastname@example.org