Financing Provided By

Loan Summary

  • Students can finance 90% of the course tuition through Skybound up to $100,000. The student is responsible for the remaining 10%.
  • 1% origination fee can be rolled into the loan amount.
  • 20 years term typical but can be shorter upon request.
  • While training, payment can be deferred up to 6 months. No payments are due until 60 days after graduation, and interest does accrue during this deferment period. 60 days after graduation, your payments for principal and interest will begin, with a minimum amount of $50.
  • Credit Requirements:
    • Minimum credit score of 680
    • At least 3 years of credit history
    • 1 year of earning history
    • Minimum income is $18,000
  • Loan Covers:
    • Flight School Tuition
    • Ground School Tuition
    • Housing
    • Training Supplies
    • Checkride Fees
    • Written Test Fees

If you ever have any questions, we always recommend reaching out to one of our training advisors first by giving us a call at (919) 578-3713 or shooting us an email at info@blueline-usa.com. If you need to talk to your loan provider, their information is as follows:

Skybound: (800) 645-7404 / loans@zuntafi.com

Some credit requirements can be waived. Speak with a training advisor at Blue Line Aviation to learn more.
Apply Now