- Students can finance 90% of the course tuition through Skybound. The student is responsible for the remaining 10%.
- 1% origination fee can be rolled into the loan amount.
- 20 years term typical but can be shorter upon request.
- No payments are due until 60 days after graduation, and interest does not accrue during this deferment period. 60 days after graduation, your payments for principal and interest will begin, with a minimum amount of $50.
- Credit Requirements:
- Minimum credit score of 680
- At least 3 years of credit history
- 1 year of earning history
- Minimum income is $18,000
- Loan Covers:
- Flight School Tuition
- Ground School Tuition
- Training Supplies
- Checkride Fees
- Written Test Fees
If you ever have any questions, we always recommend reaching out to one of our training advisors first by giving us a call at (919) 578-3713 or shooting us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to talk to your loan provider, their information is as follows:
Skybound: (800) 645-7404 / email@example.com
Some credit requirements can be waived. Speak with a training advisor at Blue Line Aviation to learn more.